You want a great holiday experience??? These apartments are fantastic. The staff were awesome and the facilities are first class. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. I recommend Amaroo at Trinity Beach to anyone.Sean Cooke
We spent 5 nights at Amaroo at Trinity in February and I could not fault it. Kym and her team were excellent, from recommending tours to helping us pick a local restaurant. The room had a stunning view over Trinity Beach and we could take a short set of stairs and be on the beach on minutes. Will be recommending Amaroo to friends and family.Michael W
From beginning to end, a delight. Close to restaurants and shops, and quite reasonably priced. Our balcony overlooked the beach, with unbelievable sunrises, and management is friendly and accommodating. A winner!Stephanie F
Great Accommodation right on Trinity Beach. Lovely pool and Bbq facilities. Walking distance to beautiful restaurant. Pick up at accom for tours. Not a party place which was awesome for us. Peaceful and relaxing. Most important awesome friendly Manager so personable and wonderfully help. Cliff on front desk so friendly and helpful too.Deanne Atkinson
Stay at Amaroo and you will not be disappointed! A beautiful view and managers that are enthusiastic to ensure your stay is one in which will make you want to move in!Renee Cadby
Resort was great. Kym and Jason were excellent hosts and helped us with everything we needed. Very easy to talk to unlike other resorts we’ve been to that just seem to want to take your money and that’s it. Would thoroughly recommend Amaroo Resort to anyone looking to stay in Trinity Beach.Jason
Exceptional. The staff were very, very friendly and made me feel welcome! Highly recommend!Kari
Ssh dont tell anyone how good this beautiful place is, five visits and counting, it is one of Trinity Beach’s best places to stay. The views, whether you get a tablelands view or ocean view, are spectacular. The pool is amazingSue McGuinness
Best spot to stay when visiting Cairns for business or holidays, top location, beautiful beaches, comfortable rooms with great views and personal service from management and staffKen Donaldson
There is lots of different places to see and visit to get the most out of your stay, below is some information supplied by Queensland Tourism, to help you plan your visit, while using Amaroo at Trinity as your base.
Tropical North Queensland has more untouched beauty, ancient culture and adventure contained within, than some entire countries manage to do, with the World Heritage List double-act of the Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest its most prized stars.
World Heritage Listed. Life changing.
Cairns & the Great Barrier Reef is total bucket list material.
- Snorkel, dive or join a live-aboard and share the water with curious Minke Whales and Sea Turtles.
- Zipline through the ancient beauty of the Daintree Rainforest and meet the local tree kangaroos or elusive cassowary.
- Tackle world-class mountain bike trails weaving through World Heritage Listed rainforest.
- Kayak, walk or gallop your way along Cape Tribulation beach – where you may not see another soul.
Thousands of years in the making
If you’re seeking a real connection to the land, you’ll find it in the stories, the smiles and the history of the Indigenous Australians who share their culture with you.
- Stand in the world’s oldest open-air gallery at an Indigenous rock art site.
- Learn traditional painting and hunting skills.
- Experience a spa treatment in a sacred rainforest cultural site.
- Meander through the rainforest with an Indigenous guide who will provide an enchanting narrative of the rainforest and their special relationship with this unique tropical environment.
Launchpad to (even more) paradise